Interaction between industry and academia is becoming ever more important. Despite performing well in highly cited research work, evidence suggests Australia needs to improve its poor position regarding collaboration between industry and universities. The Faculty of Business and Law is committed to translating research into practice, and collaborating with organisations to provide insights and solutions to challenges they may be facing.
For more information on our areas of expertise, please visit the Programs of Research. Alternatively, contact us if you are interested in seeing how our research can help your organisation.
The following Case Studies showcase the work our academics and researchers and their collaborations with industry partners and government agencies to produce value added outcomes for all.
- Tourism Research Cluster – The impact of Airbnb on Western Australia’s tourism industry
- Volunteer Recruitment, Retention & Engagement: Scouts Australia
- Addressing Mental Health in FIFO Work: Designing work to help protect and promote mental health
- BCEC|WGEA Gender Equity Insights 2017
- Curtin Tax Clinic – National Tax Clinic Trial
- Clusters Climate Change and Firm Performance
- Developing Strategy in the Health Services
- Identifying Distinctive and Core Competencies
- Keep Them Safe Outcomes Evaluation
- Measuring the Perceptions of Retail Shelf Displays: Scarcity and Shelf Organisation. A Case Study with Gabriel Chocolate
- Push and Pull Motivations of Visitors to Private Parks
- Push-pull Factors that Shape Brand Personality of Public-Private Parks
- Research on Cosmetic Brands in the Australian Market
- Stakeholder Engagement and Sustainable Corporate Investment
- The Brain Dump- Interstate and Internal Migration into and out of WA
- The Effects of Nostalgia and Luxury on Emotions and Evaluations of Premium Australian Food Brands
- The Effect of Parenthood on Men’s and Women’s Participation in Paid Work
- The Housing Industry Forecasting Group
- The Housing we’d Choose: A Study for Perth and the Peel
- Uncovering Insights into the Pearl Industry: A Qualitative Study on WA Jewellery Retailers’
- WA Consumers’ Level of Eco-literacy, Environmental Attitudes and Willingness to Buy. A Case Study with Alliancz International Pte Ltd