We want to help all people lead healthier lives and to remain in their homes and communities despite the challenges that life throws at each of us.
We work with people living with health challenges to create the evidence (what we know and discover) to help them deal with their challenges.
We are researchers who are passionate about working with the community to find answers to health problems that people face every day.
Who we are
We are researchers and community members at Curtin University.
We know that people with lived experience are the experts about their own health and wellbeing.
We work with them to help us understand more about their needs and those of their communities.
Research with the community
The enAble approach will:
– be new
– respond to problems people experience
– think about the “big picture”
– include people with disabilities, family and friends, service providers, researchers and community.
We will partner with:
– people who experience some form of disability or health challenge; and
– the people who help them overcome their difficulties.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news on our research, community and donations.