Our world-recognised expertise in marine science, multi-disciplinary engineering as well as health and data science positions us to deliver high-impact research for Australia’s defence and national security capabilities.
Curtin University is delivering collaborative and fundamental inputs to Australia’s defence capability in partnership with the Australian Defence Force, defence industry, as well as federal and state governments, by contributing significantly to the sovereign industrial capabilities which support the nation’s regional responsibilities and security. We are involved in a large number of key projects including Defence CRC for Trusted Autonomous Systems, Research Network for Undersea Decision Superiority and various Defence Science Technology (DST) Group funded projects. For more information on Curtin’s capabilities please see our Maritime Defence Capability Statement.
Related institutes and centres
- Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
- Australia-Asia-Pacific Institute
- Centre for Marine Science and Technology
- Centre for Infrastructural Monitoring and Protection
- Desert Fireball Network
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems Research Centre
- Curtin Corrosion Engineering Industry Centre
- Curtin Institute for Computation