MA (University of WA), BSW (University of WA), Dip Ed (University of WA), B Sc (University of WA)
Ageing and intergenerational relations, care and caring, international health and HIV, monitoring and evaluation of government and non-government programs. Major interests include the development of M&E plans and systems for NGOs and community organisations to enable program improvement and financial stability
- Dorozenko, K. P., R. Martin, S. Gillieatt, and B. Milbourn. 2019. "‘Learning to re-create your life’: an evaluation of a residential mental health recovery program." Advances in Mental Healt
- Gillieatt, S., R. Martin, K. P. Dorozenko, and A. Munro. 2018. "Evaluation of a West Australian residential mental health respite service." Health And Social Care In The Community 26 (3): e442-e450.
- Dorozenko, K. P., S. Gillieatt, R. Martin, B. Milbourn, and K. Jennings. 2018. "Transitional supported housing for mental health consumers enabling personal recovery: Allowing me to be me." Advances in Mental Health 16 (2): 117-128.
- Martin, R. M., S. C. Ridley, and S. J. Gillieatt. 2017. "Family inclusion in mental health services: Reality or rhetoric?." International Journal Of Social Psychiatry 63 (6): 480-487.
- Thoresen, S. H., A. Fielding, S. Gillieatt, B. Blundell, and L. Nguyen. 2017. "A snapshot of intellectual disabilities in Lao PDR: Challenges for the development of services." Journal Of Intellectual Disabilities 21 (3): 203-219.
- Thoresen, P., A. Fielding, S. Gillieatt, and S. H. Thoresen. 2016. "Identifying the Needs of Refugee and Asylum-Seeking Children in Thailand: A Focus on the Perspectives of Children." Journal of Refugee Studies 30 (3)
- Gillieatt, S., C. Fernandes, A. Fielding, A. Hendrick, R. Martin, and S. Matthews. 2015. "Social Network Analysis and Social Work Inquiry." Australian Social Work 68 (3): 338-351.
- Thoresen, S., A. Fielding, S. Gillieatt, and N. Campbell. 2014. "Facilitating Disability Inclusive Development in Lao PDR by Improving Access to Social and Economic Services: A Scoping Review of Contexts and Concepts." In Ratchasuda International Conference on Disability 2014, Feb 20, 2014, Ratchasuda College, Mahidol University, Thailand: Ratchasuda College, Mahidol University.
- Gillieatt, S., R. Martin, T. Marchant, A. Fielding, and K. Duncanson. 2014. "Evaluation of an inter-professional training program for student clinical supervision in Australia." Human Resources for Health 12 (1)
- Durham, J., S. Gillieatt, and P. Ellies. 2007. "An evaluability assessment of a nutrition promotion project for newly arrived refugees." Health Promotion Journal of Australia 18 (1): 43-49.
- Earnest, J., T. Housen, and S. Gillieatt. 2007. "Adolescent and young refugee perspectives on psychosocial well-being." Perth: Centre for International Health, Curtin University.
- Earnest, J., T. Housen, and S. Gillieatt. 2007. "A new cohort of refugee students in Perth: Challenges for students and educators." In Teaching and Learning Forum 2007, Jan 30, 2007, The University of Western Australia: The University of Western Australia.
- Durham, J., S. Gillieatt, and B. Sisavath. 2005. "Effective mine risk education in war-zone areas - a shared responsibility." Health Promotion International 20 (3): 213-220.
- Talikowski, L., and S. Gillieatt. 2005. "Female sex work in Yangon, Myanmar." Sexual Health 2: 193-202.
- Larsen, G. L., S. Lupiwa, H. P. Kave, S. Gillieatt, and M. P. Alpers. 2004. "Antenatal care in Goroka: issues and perceptions." Papua New Guinea Medical Journal 47 (3-4): 202-214.
- Gillieatt, S., P. Ferroni, and J. Moore.. "The Difference Between Sanity and the Other." Birth Issues 8 (4) Inpress.
- Gillieatt, S. J., and S. A. Mallal. 2000. "Uptake of HIV testing and treatment in an isolated population with access to free and universal healthcare." International Journal of STD and AIDS 11 (5): 303-312.
- Gillieatt, S. J., S. A. Mallal, M. A. H. French, and R. L. Dawkins. 1992. "Epidemiology of late presentation of HIV infection in Western Australia." Medical Journal of Australia 157 (2): 117-118.