- Rudman, M. T., H. Flavell, C. Harris, and M. Wright. 2021. "How prepared is Australian occupational therapy to decolonise its practice?." Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
- Scrine, C., B. Farrant, C. Michie, C. Shepherd, and M. Wright. 2020. "Raising strong, solid Koolunga: Values and beliefs about early child development among Perth's Aboriginal community." Children Australia 45 (1): 40-47.
- Scrine, C., B. Farrant, C. Michie, C. Shepherd, and M. Wright. 2020. "Implementing genuine participatory action research with Aboriginal Elders: The Ngulluk Koolunga Ngulluk Koort project." Action Research
- Newnham, E. A., P. L. Dzidic, E. L. P. Mergelsberg, B. Guragain, E. Y. Y. Chan, Y. Kim, J. Leaning, R. Kayano, M. Wright, L. Kaththiriarachchi, and 3 more contributors. 2020. "The asia pacific disaster mental health network: Setting a mental health agenda for the region." International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 17 (17): 1-9.
- Wright, M., N. Crisp, E. Newnham, H. Flavell, and A. Lin. 2020. "Addressing mental health in Aboriginal young people in Australia." The Lancet Psychiatry 7 (10): 826-827.
- Wright, M., T. Culbong, N. Crisp, B. Biedermann, and A. Lin.. "“If you don’t speak from the heart, the young mob aren’t going to listen at all”: An invitation for youth mental health services to engage in new ways of working." Early Intervention in Psychiatry TBA Inpress.
- Sivak, L., S. Westhead, E. Richards, S. Atkinson, J. Richards, H. Dare, G. Zuckermann, G. Gee, M. Wright, A. Rosen, and 3 more contributors. 2019. "“Language Breathes Life”—Barngarla Community Perspectives on the Wellbeing Impacts of Reclaiming a Dormant Australian Aboriginal Language." International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 16 (20)
- Wright, M., and D. Bessarab. 2019. "The relevance and purpose of social work in Aboriginal Australia – post – or decolonization." In The Routledge Handbook of Postcolonial Social Work Kleibl, T., R. Lutz, N. Noyoo, B. Bunk, A. Dittmann, and B. Seepamore., 218-232 United Kingdom: Routledge.
- McGough, S., D. Wynaden, and M. Wright. 2018. "Experience of providing cultural safety in mental health to Aboriginal patients: A grounded theory study." International Journal Of Mental Health Nursing 27 (1): 204-213.
- Wright, M., S. Davison, and E. Petch. 2017. "Making visible the invisible: Aboriginal forensic mental health." The Lancet Psychiatry 4 (12): 895-896.
- Wright, M., A. Lin, and M. O'Connell. 2016. "Humility, inquisitiveness, and openness: key attributes for meaningful engagement with Nyoongar people." Advances in Mental Health 14 (2): 82-95.
- Kickett-Tucker, C., D. Bessarab, J. Coffin, and M. Wright. ed. 2016. "Mia Mia Aboriginal Community Development: Fostering Cultural Security." United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.
- Wright, M., A. Lin, and M. O'Cconnell. 2015. "Commentary on Black et al., a systematic review: Identifying the prevalence rates of psychiatric disorder in Australia’s Indigenous populations." Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 49 (11): 1062-1063.
- Wright, M. R., and M. O'Connell. 2015. "Negotiating the right path: Working together to effect change in healthcare service provision to Aboriginal peoples." Action Learning and Action Research Journal 21 (1): 108-123.
- Wright, M., and M. J. O'Connell. 2015. "Working together makes us stronger: Mindful practices in mental health and drug and alcohol service provision to better support Nyoongar families." New Community Quarterly 13 (3): 5-6.
- Wright, M. R., and E. Wilkes. 2015. "Nyoongar marmun wangkiny nidja Nyoongar boodja." New Community 13 (3): 14-17.
- Wright, M. R. 2014. "Reframing Aboriginal Family Caregiving, in Working Together: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health and Wellbeing Principles and Practices." In Working together : Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental health and wellbeing principles and practice Dudgeon, P., H. Milroy, and R. Walker., 243-256 AUSTRALIA: UWA.
- Wright, M. R., M. Culbong, T. Jones, M. O'Connell, and D. Ford. 2013. "Making a difference: Engaging both hearts and minds in research practice." Action Learning and Action Research Journal 19 (1): 36-61.
- Wright, M., and M. J. O'Connell. 2013. "Weaving the narratives of relationship in community participatory research." New Community Quarterly 11 (43): 8-14.
- Wright, M. R. 2011. "Research as Intervention: Engaging silenced voices." Action Learning and Action Research Journal 17 (2): 25-46.
- Dudgeon, P., M. Wright, Y. Paradies, D. Garvey, and I. Walker. 2010. "The Social, Cultural and Historical Context of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians." In Working Together: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health and Wellbeing Principles and Practice, 25-42 ACT: Commonwealth of Australia.
- Wright, M., P. Dudgeon, H. D apos Antoine, and E. Wilkes. 2007. "Would the Northern Territory plan pass the government's own ethical guidelines?." Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 31 (5): 490-491.
- Thompson, S., M. Wright, C. Giele, and P. Dance. 2005. "Fulfilling prophecy? Sexually transmitted infections and HIV in Indigenous people in Western Australia." Medical Journal of Australia 183 (3): 124-128.
- Wright, M. R. 2000. "An alternative model of practice: Aboriginal community-based inreach service for Aboriginal people with serious mental health issues, in Working with Indigenous Australians." In Working with Indigenous Australians Get print book No eBook available Angus & Robertson Booktopia.com.au Dymocks Fishpond.com.au Find in a library All sellers » Shop for Books on Google Play Browse the world's largest eBookstore and start reading today on the web, tablet, phone, or ereader. Go to Google Play Now » My library My History Books on Google Play Working with Indigenous Australians: A Handbook for Psychologists Dudgeon, P., 439-445 Australia: gunada Press.
- Bittorf, T., T. Sasse, M. Wright, R. Jaster, L. Otte, J. Schneider-Mergener, and J. Brock. 2000. "cDNA cloning and functional analysis of a truncated STAT5a protein from autonomously growing FDCP-1 cells." Cellular Signalling 12 (11-12): 721-730.