- Whitworth, A., N. Ng, L. Timms, and E. Power. 2020. "Exploring the Viability of NARNIA with Cognitive-Communication Difficulties: A Pilot Study." Seminars in Speech and Language 41 (1): 83-98.
- Bearman, M., B. Earhart, L. Timms, and M. Powell.. "Professionals’ views on how to conduct investigative interviews with adults with limited expressive language." Psychiatry, Psychology and Law Inpress.
- Snow, P. C., L. Timms, J. A. G. Lum, and M. B. Powell.. "Narrative language skills of maltreated children living in out-of-home care." International journal of speech-language pathology 22 (2). Inpress.
- Bearman, M., S. P. Brubacher, L. Timms, and M. Powell.. "Trial of three investigative interview techniques with minimally verbal adults reporting about occurrences of a staged repeated event." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 25 (4). Inpress.
- Brubacher, S. P., L. Timms, M. Powell, and M. Bearman.. "“She Wanted to Know the Full Story”: Children’s Perceptions of Open Versus Closed Questions." Child maltreatment 24 (2). Inpress.
- Lum, J. A. G., M. Powell, L. Timms, and P. Snow.. "A meta-analysis of cross sectional studies investigating language in maltreated children." Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 58 (3). Inpress.
- Timms, L., C. Williams, S. F. Stokes, and R. Kane. 2014. "Literacy skills of Australian Indigenous school children with and without otitis media and hearing loss." International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 16 (3): 327-334.
- Timms, L., S. Grauaug, and C. Williams.. "Middle ear disease and hearing loss in school-aged Indigenous Western Australian children." Asia Pacific Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing 15 (4). Inpress.