- Caneiro, J. P., P. B. O'Sullivan, E. M. Roos, A. J. Smith, P. Choong, M. Dowsey, D. J. Hunter, J. Kemp, J. Rodriguez, S. Lohmander, and 2 more contributors. 2020. "Three steps to changing the narrative about knee osteoarthritis care: A call to action." British Journal of Sports Medicine 54 (5): 256-258.
- Caneiro, J. P., E. M. Roos, C. J. Barton, K. O'Sullivan, P. Kent, I. Lin, P. Choong, K. M. Crossley, J. Hartvigsen, A. J. Smith, and 1 more contributors. 2020. "It is time to move beyond a € body region silos' to manage musculoskeletal pain: Five actions to change clinical practice." British Journal of Sports Medicine 54 (8): 438-439.
- O'sullivan, P. B., J. P. Caneiro, K. O'sullivan, I. Lin, S. Bunzli, K. Wernli, and M. O'keeffe. 2020. "Back to basics: 10 facts every person should know about back pain." British Journal of Sports Medicine 54 (12): 698-699.
- Caneiro, J. P., E. M. Roos, C. J. Barton, K. O'Sullivan, P. Kent, I. Lin, P. Choong, K. M. Crossley, J. Hartvigsen, A. J. Smith, and 2 more contributors. 2020. "Infographic. Roadmap to managing a person with musculoskeletal pain irrespective of body region." British Journal of Sports Medicine 54 (9): 554-555.
- Caneiro, J. P., S. Bunzli, and P. O'Sullivan. 2020. "Beliefs about the body and pain: the critical role in musculoskeletal pain management." Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy
- Lin, I., L. Wiles, R. Waller, J. P. Caneiro, Y. Nagree, L. Straker, C. G. Maher, and P. P. B. O'Sullivan. 2020. "Patient-centred care: the cornerstone for high-value musculoskeletal pain management." British journal of sports medicine
- Krug, R. C., J. P. Caneiro, D. C. Ribeiro, B. Darlow, M. F. Silva, and J. F. Loss. 2020. "Back pain attitudes questionnaire: Cross-cultural adaptation to brazilian-portuguese and measurement properties." Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy
- Caneiro, J. P., P. O'Sullivan, A. Smith, I. R. Ovrebekk, L. Tozer, M. Williams, M. L. W. Teng, and O. V. Lipp. 2019. "Physiotherapists implicitly evaluate bending and lifting with a round back as dangerous." Musculoskeletal Science and Practice 39: 107-114.
- Caneiro, J. P., A. Smith, S. J. Linton, G. L. Moseley, and P. O'Sullivan. 2019. "How does change unfold? an evaluation of the process of change in four people with chronic low back pain and high pain-related fear managed with Cognitive Functional Therapy: A replicated single-case experimental design study." Behaviour Research and Therapy 117: 28-39.
- Palsson, T. S., M. J. Travers, T. Rafn, S. Ingemann-Molden, J. P. Caneiro, and S. W. Christensen. 2019. "The use of posture-correcting shirts for managing musculoskeletal pain is not supported by current evidence - A scoping review of the literature." Scandinavian Journal of Pain
- Kent, P., P. O'Sullivan, A. Smith, T. Haines, A. Campbell, A. H. McGregor, J. Hartvigsen, K. O'Sullivan, A. Vickery, J. P. Caneiro, and 4 more contributors. 2019. "RESTORE-Cognitive functional therapy with or without movement sensor biofeedback versus usual care for chronic, disabling low back pain: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial." BMJ Open 9 (8)
- Palsson, T. S., J. P. Caneiro, R. P. Hirata, D. Griffin, W. Gibson, and M. J. Travers. 2018. "Commentary: Trunk muscle activity during drop jump performance in adolescent athletes with back pain." Frontiers in Physiology 9 (APR)
- Caneiro, J. P., P. O'Sullivan, O. V. Lipp, L. Mitchinson, N. Oeveraas, P. Bhalvani, R. Abrugiato, S. Thorkildsen, and A. Smith. 2018. "Evaluation of implicit associations between back posture and safety of bending and lifting in people without pain." Scandinavian Journal of Pain
- O'Sullivan, P. B., J. P. Caneiro, and M. O'Keeffe. 2018. "Cognitive functional therapy: an integrated behavioral approach for the targeted management of disabling low back pain (vol 98, pg 408, 2018)." PHYSICAL THERAPY 98 (10): 903-903.
- O'Sullivan, P. B., J. P. Caneiro, M. O'Keeffe, A. Smith, W. Dankaerts, K. Fersum, and K. O'Sullivan. 2018. "Cognitive functional therapy: An integrated behavioral approach for the targeted management of disabling low back pain." Physical Therapy 98 (5): 408-423.
- Kiernan, D., R. O'Sullivan, A. Malone, T. O'Brien, and C. K. Simms. 2018. "Pathological Movements of the Pelvis and Trunk During Gait in Children With Cerebral Palsy: A Cross-Sectional Study With 3-Dimensional Kinematics and Lower Lumbar Spinal Loading." PHYSICAL THERAPY 98 (2): 86-94.
- Hainline, B., J. A. Turner, J. P. Caneiro, M. Stewart, and G. Lorimer Moseley. 2017. "Pain in elite athletes - Neurophysiological, biomechanical and psychosocial considerations: A narrative review." British Journal of Sports Medicine 51 (17): 1259-1264.
- Caneiro, J. P., A. Smith, M. Rabey, G. L. Moseley, and P. O'Sullivan. 2017. "Process of change in pain-related fear: Clinical insights from a single case report of persistent back pain managed with cognitive functional therapy." Journal Of Orthopaedic And Sports Physical Therapy 47 (9): 637-651.
- Caneiro, J. P., P. O'Sullivan, A. Smith, G. L. Moseley, and O. V. Lipp. 2017. "Implicit evaluations and physiological threat responses in people with persistent low back pain and fear of bending." Scandinavian Journal of Pain 17: 355-366.
- O'Sullivan, P., J. P. Caneiro, M. O'Keeffe, and K. O'Sullivan. 2016. "Unraveling the complexity of low back pain." Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy 46 (11): 932-937.
- Caneiro, J. P., C. Labie, E. Sulley, A. M. Briggs, L. M. Straker, A. F. Burnett, and P. B. O'Sullivan. 2016. "An exploration of familial associations of two movement pattern-derived subgroups of chronic disabling low back pain; a cross-sectional cohort study." Manual Therapy 22: 202-210.
- Drew, M. K., L. Trease, J. P. Caneiro, I. Hooper, C. C. Ooi, P. Counsel, D. A. Connell, A. A. Rice, E. Knight, G. Hoy, and 1 more contributors. 2016. "Normative MRI, ultrasound and muscle functional MRI findings in the forearms of asymptomatic elite rowers." Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 19 (2): 103-108.
- Ng, L., J. Caneiro, A. Campbell, A. Smith, A. Burnett, and P. O'Sullivan. 2015. "Cognitive functional approach to manage low back pain in male adolescent rowers: a randomised controlled trial." British Journal of Sports Medicine 49: 1125-1131.
- Caneiro, J. P., L. Ng, A. Burnett, A. Campbell, and P. O'Sullivan. 2013. "Cognitive Functional Therapy for the Management of Low Back Pain in an Adolescent Male Rower: A Case Report." Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy 43 (8): 542-554.
- Strahan, A. D., A. F. Burnett, J. P. Caneiro, M. M. Doyle, P. B. O'Sullivan, and C. Goodman. 2011. "Differences in Spinopelvic Kinematics in Sweep and Scull Ergometer Rowing." Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine 21: 330-336.
- Caneiro, J. P., P. O'Sullivan, A. Burnett, A. Barach, D. O'Neil, O. Tveit, and K. Olafsdottir. 2010. "The influence of different sitting postures on head/neck posture and muscle activity." Manual Therapy 15 (1): 54-60.
- Astfalck, R. G., P. B. O'Sullivan, L. M. Straker, A. J. Smith, A. Burnett, J. P. Caneiro, and W. Dankaerts. 2010. "Sitting Postures and Trunk Muscle Activity in Adolescents With and Without Nonspecific Chronic Low Back Pain." Spine 35 (14): 1387-1395.
- Thorpe, A., P. O'Sullivan, A. Burnett, and J. Caneiro. 2009. "Assessing the efficacy of a specific physiotherapy intervention for the prevention of low back pain in female adolescent rowers : A field study." New Zealand Journal of Sports Medicine 36 (2): 38-46.
- Burnett, A., P. O'Sullivan, J. P. Caneiro, R. Krug, F. Bochmann, and G. W. Helgestad. 2009. "An examination of the flexion-relaxation phenomenon in the cervical spine in lumbo-pelvic sitting." Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology 19 (4)