BA, LLB, PhD
- Finn, H. 2019. "Legal frameworks for wild animal welfare." Australian Environment Review 34 (6): 116-120.
- Finn, H. C. 2018. "The defamatory potential of ad hominem criticism: guidance for advocacy in public forums." Pacific Conservation Biology Online Early
- Bailey, J., H. C. Finn, and P. Harris. 2017. "Towards Environmental Justice: The Possibilities and Limitations of Environmental Law." In Never Again: Reflections on Environmental Responsibility after Roe 8 Gaynor, A., P. Newman, and P. Jennings., 253-280 Perth, Western Australia: UWA Publishing.
- Chabanne, D. B. H., K. H. Pollock, H. Finn, and L. Bejder. 2017. "Applying the multistate capture-recapture robust design to characterize metapopulation structure." Methods In Ecology And Evolution 8 (11): 1547-1557.
- Finn, H. C., and N. S. Stephens. 2017. "The invisible harm: land clearing is an issue of animal welfare." WILDLIFE RESEARCH 44 (5): 377-391.
- Chabanne, D. B. H., H. Finn, and L. Bejder. 2017. "Identifying the relevant local population for environmental impact assessments of mobile marine fauna." Frontiers in Marine Science 4
- Finn, H. 2017. "Land clearing isn’t just about trees – it’s an animal welfare issue
- Williams, M. R., C. J. Yates, W. D. Stock, G. W. Barrett, and H. C. Finn. 2016. "Citizen science monitoring reveals a significant, ongoing decline of the Endangered Carnaby's black-cockatoo Calyptorhynchus latirostris." Oryx: journal of fauna and flora international 50 (4): 626-635.
- Doherty, T. S., B. N. Wingfield, V. L. Stokes, M. D. Craig, J. G. H. Lee, H. C. Finn, and M. C. Calver. 2016. "Successional changes in feeding activity by threatened cockatoos in revegetated mine sites." Wildlife Research 43 (2): 93-104.
- Paiva, E., C. Salgado Kent, M. Gagnon, R. McCauley, and H. Finn. 2015. "Reduced detection of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins (Tursiops aduncus) in an inner harbour channel during pile driving activities." Aquatic Mammals 41 (4): 455-468.
- Stephens, N., P. J. Duignan, J. Wang, J. Bingham, H. Finn, L. Bejder, I. A. P. Patterson, and C. Holyoake. 2014. "Cetacean morbillivirus in coastal indo-pacific bottlenose dolphins, Western Australia." Emerging Infectious Diseases 20 (4): 666-670.
- Lee, J., H. Finn, and M. Calver. 2013. "Feeding activity of threatened black cockatoos in mine-site rehabilitation in the jarrah forest of south-western Australia." Australian Journal of Zoology 61 (2): 119-131.
- Stock, W. D., H. Finn, J. Parker, and K. Dods. 2013. "Pine as Fast Food: Foraging Ecology of an Endangered Cockatoo in a Forestry Landscape." PLoS ONE 8 (4)
- Lee, J. G. H., H. C. Finn, and M. C. Calver. 2013. "Ecology of black cockatoos at a mine-site in the eastern Jarrah-Marri forest, Western Australia." Pacific Conservation Biology 19 (1): 76-90.
- Donaldson, R., H. Finn, L. Bejder, D. Lusseau, and M. Calver. 2012. "The social side of human-wildlife interaction: Wildlife can learn harmful behaviours from each other." Animal Conservation 15 (5): 427-435.
- Chabanne, D., H. Finn, C. Salgado-Kent, and L. Bejder. 2012. "Identification of a resident community of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops aduncus) in the Swan Canning Riverpark, Western Australia, using behavioural information." Pacific Conservation Biology 18 (4): 247-262.
- Biggs, E. K., H. C. Finn, R. H. Taplin, and M. C. Calver. 2011. "Landscape position predicts distribution of eucalypt feed trees for threatened black-cockatoos in the northern jarrah forest, Western Australia." Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 94: 541-548.
- Biggs, E. K., H. C. Finn, R. H. Taplin, and M. C. Calver. 2011. "Landscape position predicts distribution of eucalypt feed trees for threatened black-cockatoos in the northern jarrah forest, Western Australia." Journal of Royal Society of Western Australia 94: 541-548.
- Donaldson, R., H. Finn, and M. Calver. 2010. "Illegal feeding increases risk of boat-strike and entanglement in Bottlenose Dolphins in Perth, Western Australia." Pacific Conservation Biology 16 (3): 157-161.
- Lee, J., H. Finn, and M. Calver. 2010. "Mine-site revegetation monitoring detects feeding by threatened black-cockatoos within 8 years." Ecological Management and Restoration 11 (2): 141-143.
- Bejder, L., A. Samuels, H. Whitehead, H. Finn, and S. Allen. 2009. "Impact assessment research: Use and misuse of habituation, sensitisation and tolerance in describing wildlife responses to anthropogenic stimuli." Marine Ecology Progress Series 395: 177-185.
- Finn, H. 2008. "Regenesis: A discourse on the natural history of mind and creation in the Second Deluge." Pacific Conservation Biology 14 (4)
- Finn, H., R. Donaldson, and M. Calver. 2008. "Feeding Flipper: A case study of a human-dolphin interaction." Pacific Conservation Biology 14 (3): 215-225.
- Finn, H. C., and M. C. Calver. 2008. "Feeding aggregations of bottlenose dolphins and seabirds in Cockburn Sound, Western Australia." The Western Australian Naturalist 26: 157-172.
- Finn, H., M. Maxwell, and M. Calver. 2002. "Why does experimentation matter in teaching ecology?." Journal of Biological Education 36 (4): 158-162.