Anbalagan Krishnan is an Instructor for number of CBS units and an Associate Professor at the Curtin Malaysia campus. He holds a PHD in Management Accounting and is a Certified Trainer with Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia. He also have professional membership with CPA (Australia) and CPA (Malaysia).
He has been involved in professional training as in technical such as Negotiation Skill and conduct the training session with Malaysian National Oil Company i.e PETRONAS. Anbalagan has been working in industry for several years as cost accountant before moving into academic career. Anbalagan is also part of the academic mentor for students and conducts career talk for potential university students. He was also club advisor for Accounting club and CPA Student Charter at Curtin Sarawak.
- Krishnan, A., N. Selvi, and P. L. Joshi. 2020. "Barriers of Corporate Social Responsibility Implementation in Port and Shipping Industry in Malaysia." International Journal of Auditing and Accounting Studies 1 (2): 171-189.
- Jie Min, H., A. Krishnan, A. R. Khan, R. Baba, and S. Rajalingam. 2019. "The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporting Practice on Environmental Sensitive Companies in Malaysia." In Research on Sustainable Development in Malaysia Ghazali, Z., and M. Zahid., 85-108 Perak, Malaysia: UTP Press.
- Joshi, P. L., A. Krishnan, and N. M. Z. Nik Salleh. 2017. "The determinants of firms' characteristics on the audit and non-audit premium: An analysis of firms listed in the malaysia stock exchange." Indian Journal of Finance 11 (4): 7-22.
- Krishnan, A., and P. L. Joshi. 2017. "Evolution and development of management accounting practices in Thailand." In The Routledge Handbook of Accounting in Asia 1st Edition. Lin, Z., 115-124 London: Taylor and Francis Group.
- Joshi, P. L., N. M. Z. Sallah, H. Hamzah, S. Wasiuzzaman, and A. A. Krishnan. 2016. "Determinants of compliance and disclosure requirements by top listed companies under Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance." Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting 6 (2): 1-2.
- Rengasamy, D., K. Srimeenakshi, and A. Krishnan. 2016. "The impact of Corporate Governance on the Financial Performance of Financial Institutions in Malaysia." In Pan Pacific Conference XXXIII, May 25, 2016, Curtin University Malaysia
- Joshi, P. L., N. M. Z. Sallah, H. Hamzah, S. Wasiuzzaman, and A. Krishnan. 2016. "Determinants of compliance and disclosure requirements by top listed companies under Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance (2012)." Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting 6 (2): 135-159.
- Shamil, M. M., J. M. Shaikh, P. L. Ho, and A. Krishnan. 2014. "The Influence of Board Characteristics on Sustainability Reporting: Empirical Evidence from Sri Lankan Firms." Asian Review of Accounting 22 (2): 78-97.
- Krishnan, A., R. Ramasamy, and L. Prem. 2014. "Performance measurement link between the balanced scorecard dimensions: an empirical study of the manufacturing sector in Malaysia." Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting 4 (4): 426-442.
- Krishnan, A., R. Ramasamy, and L. Prem. 2014. "An Empirical Study of Non-Financial Measures' Emphasis for the Compensation Schemes on Different Categories of Strategic Orientation in Malaysia." Indian Journal of Finance 8 (12): 7-20.
- Krishnan, A., R. Ramasamy, and L. Prem. 2014. "An empirical study of the influence of business strategy, uncertainty and market position on financial measures using the SEM approach." International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation 10 (2): 187-202.
- Krishnan, A., and R. Ravindran. 2013. "An Empirical study of Market Strength of Firms and Its Influence on Accounting and non-Accounting Measures Using the Balanced Scorecard Concept." International Journal of Accounting Information Science and Leadership 5 (15): 134-147.
- Shamil, M., J. Shaikh, P. Ho, and A. Krishnan. 2012. "The Relationship between Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Financial Performance: A conceptual review." In USM-AUT Internaltional Conference 2012 - Sustainable Economic Development : Policies and Strategies, Nov 17, 2012, Penang, Malaysia: School of Social Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Krishnan, A., and R. Ravindran. 2012. "Casual Linkage of Integrated Performance Measures- An Empirical Study of Firms in Malaysia Using Structural Equation Modelling (SEM)." In AirLangga Accounting International Conference & International Doctoral Colloquium 2012, Jun 28, 2012, Bali International Convention Centre (BICC) Indonesia: Department of Accountancy , Faculty of Economic and Business.
- Krishnan, A., and R. Ramasamy. 2011. "Accessing the Construct and Content Validity of Uncertainty Business Using Sem Approach - An Exploratory Study of Manufacturing Firms." Global Journal of Management and Business Research 11 (12 Version 1.0): 01-7.
- Krishnan, A., and R. Ramasamy. 2011. "The Key financial and non-financial performance measures of manufacturing firms in Malaysia." International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting 3 (4): 403-417.
- Alappatt, M., J. Shaikh, and A. Krishnan. 2010. "Progress billing method of accounting for long-term construction contracts." Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing 6 (66): 41-47.
- Krishnan, A., R. Ravindran, M. Jayaprakash, and M. Alappatt. 2009. "The Balanced Scorecard as a strategic performance control tool and its link to the economic profit measurement - EVA and MVA: a literature review." In Curtin international Business Conference 2009, Dec 10, 2009, Miri: Curtin Sarawak Business School.
- Krishnan, A., J. Shaikh, and M. Alappatt. 2009. "Progress Billing Method of Accounting for Long-Term Construction Contracts." In International Conference on Business and Information 2009, Jul 6, 2009, Kuala Lumpur: International Business Academics Consortium Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research College of Business.
- Krishnan, A., and J. Shaikh. 2009. "Decision Making through Financial Ration Evaluation; An Analysis of A Port Industry in Malaysia." Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review 5 (2): 146-153.
- Krishnan, A., K. Mow Chan, J. Chandra Malar Jayaprakash, J. M. Shaikh, and A. Hassan Bin Md Isa. 2008. "Measurement of performance at institutions of higher learning: the balanced scorecard approach." International Journal of Managerial and Financial 1 (2): 199-212.
- Krishnan, A. 2008. "The Evolution of Performance Measurement System (PMS) and Linkage to the Environmental Uncertainty and Strategy; a review of literature." The Journal of Global Business Management 4 (1): 98-107.
- Krishnan, A., and K. Boniface Ancheh. 2008. "A Conceptual Framework for Developing Student Recruitment Agents Management System Using the Balanced Scorecard." Contemporary Management Research 4 (2): 85-104.
- Krishnan, A. 2007. "The evolution of performance measurement system and linkage to the environmental uncertainty and strategy; a review of literature." In International Management Accounting Conference IV, Aug 15, 2007, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Boniface Ancheh, K., A. Krishnan, and O. Nurtjahja. 2007. "Evaluative Criteria for Selection of Private Universities and Colleges in Malaysia." Journal of International Management Studies 2 (1): 75-86.
- Krishnan, A. 2006. "Strategic alliance 'what cutting edge it gives yur organisation'." Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review 2 (2): 106-111.
- Krishnan, A. 2006. "An application of activity based costing in higher learning institution: a local case study." Contemporary Management Research 2 (2): 75-90.
- Krishnan, A., and K. Boniface Ancheh. 2006. "A conceptual framework for developing student recruitment agents management system using the balance scorecard methodology." In International Conference on Business and Information 2006, Jul 12, 2006, Singapore: Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research.
- Lew, T., A. Krishnan, B. Muniapan, and E. Kong. 2005. "Exploring the Extent of Transformational Leadership in the Context of Miri Entrepreneurs." Sarawak Development Journal 7 (1): 48-63.
- Krishnan, A. 2005. "Activity Based Costing in Higher Learning Institution: A Local Case Study." In International Conference on Business and Information, Jul 14, 2005, Hong Kong: Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research.