B.Acc., M.Phil., PhD.
corporate governance, executive compensation, incentives, agency theory
Areas of potential honour and HDR projects: corporate governance, incentives, agency theory, executive compensation
- Leung, T. Y., P. Sharma, P. Adithipyangkul, and P. J. Hosie. 2020. "Gender equity and public health outcomes: The COVID-19 experience." JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH 116 (August): 193-198.
- Adithipyangkul, P., H. Y. Hung, and T. Y. Leung. 2020. "An Auditor's Perspective of Executive Incentive Pay and Dividend Payouts in Family Firms." Journal of Family and Economic Issues
- Adithipyangkul, P., and T. Y. Leung. 2019. "Gender diversity, institutional factors, and CEO compensation in China." The Chinese Economy 52 (1): 24-40.
- Adithipyangkul, P., and T. Y. Leung. 2018. "Incentive pay for non-executive directors: The direct and interaction effects on firm performance." Asia Pacific Journal of Management 35 (4): 943-964.
- Adithipyangkul, P., and T. Y. Leung. 2016. "Large Shareholders and Independent Director Equity Compensation." Australian Accounting Review 26 (2): 208-221.
- Adithipyangkul, P. 2016. "The use of non-verifialble information regarding the agent's action in compensation contracts." Theoretical Economics Letters 6: 234-245.
- Adithipyangkul, P., and T. Y. Leung. 2015. "State Ownership, Legal Institution, and Independent Director Compensation: An Exploratory Study in China." The Chinese Economy: translation and studies 48: 430-448.
- Alon, I., H. W. Hu, P. Adithipyangkul, and L. Ni. 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Hong Kong SAR: An Empirical Analysis." In China's Economic Dynamics - A Bejing Consensus In The Making? Li, J., and L. Wang., 326-346 London and New York: Routledge.
- Adithipyangkul, P. 2012. "Non-cash compensation with production externalities and agency problems related to an agent's consumption choice." Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics 8 (2): 110-120.
- Adithipyangkul, P., and T. Leung. 2012. "Determinants of Independent Director Compensation: An Exploratory Study in a Socialist Capitalist Economy." In European Accounting Association 35th Annual congress (EAA), May 9, 2012, Ljubljana, Slovenia: European Accounting Association.
- Adithipyangkul, P., I. Alon, and T. Zhang. 2011. "Executive perks: Compensation and corporate performance in China." Asia Pacific Journal of Management 28 (2): 401-425.
- Adithipyangkul, P., and P. Prasarnphanich.. "Descriptive case study of the use of the use of noncash and informal compensation in Thailand." Research and Practice in HRM 16 (2). Inpress.