BAppSc, PGradDipPhysio(Paeds), MSc(Curtin)
- Straker, L., E. Howie, A. Smith, L. Jensen, J. Piek, and A. Campbell. 2015. "A crossover randomised and controlled trial of the impact of active video games on motor coordination and perceptions of physical ability in children at risk of Developmental Coordination Disorder." Human Movement Science 42: 146-160.
- Piek, J. P., R. Kane, D. Rigoli, S. McLaren, C. M. Roberts, R. Rooney, L. Jensen, A. Dender, T. Packer, and L. Straker. 2015. "Does the Animal Fun program improve social-emotional and behavioural outcomes in children aged 4-6 years?." Human Movement Science 43: 155-163.
- Larke, D., A. Campbell, L. Jensen, and L. Straker. 2015. "Responsiveness of Clinical and Laboratory Measures to Intervention Effects in Children With Developmental Coordination Disorder." Pediatric Physical Therapy 27 (1): 44-51.
- gonsalves, L., A. Campbell, L. Jensen, and L. Straker. 2015. "Children With Developmental Coordination Disorder Play Active Virtual Reality Games Differently Than Children With Typical Development." Physical Therapy 95 (3): 360-368.
- Piek, J. P., S. McLaren, R. Kane, L. Jensen, A. Dender, C. Roberts, R. Rooney, T. Packer, and L. M. Straker. 2013. "Does the Animal Fun program improve motor performance in children aged 4 - 6 years?." Human Movement Science 32: 1086-1096.
- O'Sullivan, P., D. Beales, L. Jensen, K. Murray, and T. Myers. 2011. "Characteristics of chronic non-specific musculoskeletal pain in children and adolescents attending a rheumatology outpatients clinic: a cross-sectional study." Pediatric Rheumatology 9 (3): 1-9.
- Straker, L. M., A. C. Campbell, L. M. Jensen, D. R. Metcalf, A. J. Smith, R. A. Abbott, C. M. Pollock, and J. P. Piek. 2011. "Rationale, design and methods for a randomised and controlled trial of the impact of virtual reality games on motor competence, physical activity, and mental health in children with developmental coordination disorder." BMC Public Health 11: 654-654.
- Piek, J. P., L. M. Straker, L. Jensen, A. Dender, N. C. Barrett, S. McLaren, C. Roberts, C. Reid, R. Rooney, T. Packer, and 2 more contributors. 2010. "Rationale, design and methods for a randomised and controlled trial to evaluate 'Animal Fun' - a program designed to enhance physical and mental health in young children." BMC Pediatrics 10