- Affandi, J. S., S. Lee, H. J. Chih, E. Brook, S. Waters, P. Howson, C. M. Reid, A. Irish, and P. Price. 2020. "Cytomegalovirus burden improves a predictive model identifying measures of vascular risk in renal transplant recipients and healthy adults." Journal of Medical Virology 92 (12): 3650-3657.
- Yap, T., J. S. Affandi, C. M. Reid, and D. Xu. 2020. "Translating research evidence into clinical practice: a reminder of important clinical lessons in management of resistant hypertension through a case study in general practice." BMJ case reports 13 (6)
- Mondal, P., A. Aljizeeri, G. Small, S. Malhotra, P. Harikrishnan, J. S. Affandi, R. R. Buechel, G. Dwivedi, M. H. Al-Mallah, and D. Jain. 2020. "Coronary artery disease in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection." Journal of Nuclear Cardiology
- Lee, S., M. Doualeh, J. S. Affandi, N. Makwana, A. Irish, and P. Price. 2019. "Functional and clinical consequences of changes to natural killer cell phenotypes driven by chronic cytomegalovirus infections." Journal of Medical Virology 91 (6): 1120-1127.
- Lee, S., E. Brook, J. Affandi, P. Howson, S. A. Tanudjaja, S. Dhaliwal, A. Irish, and P. Price. 2019. "A high burden of cytomegalovirus marks poor vascular health in transplant recipients more clearly than in the general population." Clinical and Translational Immunology 8 (2)
- Ryan, T., J. S. Affandi, N. Gahungu, and G. Dwivedi. 2019. "Noninvasive Cardiovascular Imaging: Emergence of a Powerful Tool for Early Identification of Cardiovascular Risk in People Living With HIV." Canadian Journal of Cardiology 35 (3): 260-269.
- Octaviana, F., A. Y. Safri, D. D. Setiawan, R. Estiasari, D. Imran, T. Ranakusuma, J. Affandi, C. L. Cherry, and P. Price. 2018. "Detectable plasma HIV RNA is associated with sensory neuropathy in patients with HIV treated without stavudine." Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 79 (4): E108-E110.
- Waters, S., S. Lee, J. S. Affandi, A. Irish, and P. Price. 2017. "The effect of genetic variants affecting NK cell function on cardiovascular health and the burden of CMV." Human Immunology 78 (11-12): 747-751.
- Lee, S., J. S. Affandi, A. B. Irish, and P. Price. 2017. "Cytomegalovirus infection alters phenotypes of different Î³Î´ T-cell subsets in renal transplant recipients with long-term stable graft function." Journal Of Medical Virology 89 (8): 1442-1452.
- Price, P., S. Lee, J. Affandi, R. Parsons, L. H. Naylor, G. F. Watts, and A. Irish. 2017. "Cytomegalovirus antibody and vascular pathology in renal transplant recipients." Journal of Medical Virology 89 (1): 177-181.
- Affandi, J. S., J. Montgomery, S. Lee, and P. Price. 2015. "HIV patients stable on ART retain evidence of a high CMV load but changes to Natural Killer cell phenotypes reflect both HIV and CMV." AIDS Research and Therapy 12 (1): 1-7.
- Affandi, J., J. Montgomery, S. Brunt, D. Nolan, and P. Price. 2015. "The immunological footprint of CMV in HIV-1 patients stable on long-term ART." Immunity & Ageing 12: 14-14.
- Affandi, J. S., S. Hendry, G. Waterer, R. Thomson, H. Wallace, S. Burrows, and P. Price. 2013. "Searching for an immunogenetic factor that will illuminate susceptibility to non-tuberculous mycobacterial disease." Human Immunology 74 (10): 1382-1385.
- Affandi, J. S., M. Kumar, U. Agarwal, S. Singh, and P. Price. 2013. "The search for a genetic factor associating with immune restoration disease in HIV patients co-infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis." Disease Markers 34 (6): 445-449.
- Price, P., L. J. Haddow, J. Affandi, U. Agarwal, P. J. Easterbrook, J. Elliott, M. French, M. Kumar, M. Y. S. Moosa, B. Oliver, and 4 more contributors. 2012. "Short communication: Plasma levels of vitamin D in HIV patients initiating antiretroviral therapy do not predict immune restoration disease associated with mycobacterium tuberculosis." AIDS Research And Human Retroviruses 28 (10): 1216-1219.
- Affandi, J. S., Z. K. A. Aghafar, B. Rodriguez, M. M. Lederman, S. Burrows, D. Senitzer, and P. Price. 2012. "Can immune-related genotypes illuminate the immunopathogenesis of cytomegalovirus disease in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients?." Human Immunology 73 (2): 168-174.
- Affandi, J. S., P. Price, and G. Waterer. 2010. "Can immunogenetics illuminate the diverse manifestations of respiratory infections?." Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease 4 (3): 161-176.
- Cherry, C. L., J. S. Affandi, B. J. Brew, J. Creighton, S. Djauzi, D. J. Hooker, D. Imran, A. Kamarulzaman, P. Kamerman, J. C. McArthur, and 8 more contributors. 2010. "Hepatitis C seropositivity is not a risk factor for sensory neuropathy among patients with HIV." Neurology 74 (19): 1538-1542.
- Cherry, C. L., J. S. Affandi, D. Imran, E. Yunihastuti, K. Smyth, S. Vanar, A. Kamarulzaman, and P. Price. 2009. "Age and height predict neuropathy risk in patients with HIV prescribed stavudine." Neurology 73 (4): 315-320.
- Cherry, C. L., A. Rosenow, J. S. Affandi, J. C. McArthur, S. L. Wesselingh, and P. Price. 2008. "Cytokine genotype suggests a role for inflammation in nucleoside analog-associated sensory neuropathy (NRTI-SN) and predicts an individual's NRTI-SN risk." AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 24 (2): 117-123.
- Affandi, J. S., P. Price, D. Imran, E. Yunihastuti, S. Djauzi, and C. L. Cherry. 2008. "Can we predict neuropathy risk before stavudine prescription in a resource-limited setting?." AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 24 (10): 1281-1284.
- Smyth, K., J. S. Affandi, J. C. Mcarthur, C. Bowtell-harris, A. M. Mijch, K. Watson, K. Costello, I. J. Woolley, P. Price, S. L. Wesselingh, and 1 more contributors. 2007. "Prevalence of and risk factors for HIV-associated neuropathy in Melbourne, Australia 1993-2006." HIV Medicine 8 (6): 367-373.