- Green, L. J. S., C. C. Luck, and O. V. Lipp.. "Emergence of assimilation or contrast effects in backward evaluative conditioning does not depend on US offset predictability." Learning and Motivation 73 Inpress.
- Lipp, O. V., C. C. Luck, and A. C. Muir. 2020. "Evaluative conditioning affects the subsequent acquisition of differential fear conditioning as indexed by electrodermal responding and stimulus evaluations." Psychophysiology 57 (3)
- Lipp, O. V., A. M. Waters, C. C. Luck, K. M. Ryan, and M. G. Craske. 2020. "Novel approaches for strengthening human fear extinction: The roles of novelty, additional USs, and additional GSs." Behaviour Research and Therapy 124
- Luck, C. C., R. R. Patterson, and O. V. Lipp. 2020. "“Prepared” fear or socio-cultural learning? Fear conditioned to guns, snakes, and spiders is eliminated by instructed extinction in a within-participant differential fear conditioning paradigm." Psychophysiology 57 (4)
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2020. "Measuring unconditional stimulus expectancy during evaluative conditioning strengthens explicit conditional stimulus valence." Cognition and Emotion 34 (6): 1210-1225.
- Green, L. J. S., C. C. Luck, and O. V. Lipp. 2020. "How disappointing: Startle modulation reveals conditional stimuli presented after pleasant unconditional stimuli acquire negative valence." Psychophysiology 57 (8)
- Green, L. J. S., C. C. Luck, and O. V. Lipp. 2020. "Startle during backward evaluative conditioning is not modulated by instructions." Psychophysiology 57 (12)
- Luck, C. C., R. R. Patterson, and O. V. Lipp. 2020. "Be careful what you say!–Evaluative change based on instructional learning generalizes to other similar stimuli and to the wider category." Cognition and Emotion
- Dawkins, J., P. Hasking, C. Luck, and M. Boyes. 2020. "Implicit Assessment of Self-Injury Related Outcome Expectancies: A Comparison of Three behavioural Tasks." Psychological Reports
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2019. "Relapse of Evaluative Learning-Evidence for Reinstatement, Renewal, but Not Spontaneous Recovery, of Extinguished Evaluative Learning in a Picture-Picture Evaluative Conditioning Paradigm." Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning Memory and Cognition
- Green, L. J. S., C. C. Luck, B. Gawronski, and O. V. Lipp. 2019. "Contrast Effects in Backward Evaluative Conditioning: Exploring Effects of Affective Relief/Disappointment Versus Instructional Information." Emotion
- Luck, C. C., S. Bramwell, J. Kerin, L. J. S. Green, B. M. Craig, and O. V. Lipp. 2018. "Temporal context cues in human fear conditioning: Unreinforced conditional stimuli can segment learning into distinct temporal contexts and drive fear responding." Behaviour Research and Therapy 108: 10-17.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2018. "Verbal instructions targeting valence alter negative conditional stimulus evaluations (but do not affect reinstatement rates)." Cognition And Emotion 32 (1): 61-80.
- Jensen-Fielding, H., C. C. Luck, and O. V. Lipp. 2018. "Is the devil in the detail? Evidence for S-S learning after unconditional stimulus revaluation in human evaluative conditioning under a broader set of experimental conditions." Cognition and Emotion 32 (6): 1275-1290.
- Lucas, K., C. C. Luck, and O. V. Lipp. 2018. "Novelty-facilitated extinction and the reinstatement of conditional human fear." Behaviour Research and Therapy 109: 68-74.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2017. "Startle modulation and explicit valence evaluations dissociate during backward fear conditioning." Psychophysiology 54 (5): 673-683.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2016. "When orienting and anticipation dissociate - a case for scoring electrodermal responses in multiple latency windows in studies of human fear conditioning." International Journal of Psychophysiology 100: 36-43.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2016. "The influence of contingency reversal instructions on electrodermal responding and conditional stimulus valence evaluations during differential fear conditioning." Learning and Motivation 54
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2016. "Instructed extinction in human fear conditioning: History, recent developments, and future directions." Australian Journal of Psychology 68 (3): 209-227.
- Lipp, O. V., S. L. Cronin, S. S. J. Alhadad, and C. C. Luck. 2015. "Enhanced sensitization to animal, interpersonal, and intergroup fear-relevant stimuli (but no evidence for selective one-trial fear learning)." Psychophysiology 52 (11): 1520-1528.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2015. "A potential pathway to the relapse of fear? Conditioned negative stimulus evaluation (but not physiological responding) resists instructed extinction." Behaviour Research and Therapy 66: 18-31.
- Luck, C. C., and O. V. Lipp. 2015. "To remove or not to remove? Removal of the unconditional stimulus electrode does not mediate instructed extinction effects." Psychophysiology 52 (9): 1248-1256.