Curtin is the largest and most comprehensive provider of health sciences research in Western Australia, bringing together scientists and researchers to uncover better methods of preventing, diagnosing and treating a range of chronic conditions and lifestyle diseases.
Related institutes and centres
- Autism Academy for Software Quality Assurance (AASQA)
- Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute
- CRC for Living with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- National Drug Research Institute
- Young and Well CRC
- Curtin-Monash Accident Research Centre