If you’re a Curtin student, staff member or graduate looking to get an innovative business idea off the ground, take part in Curtin Accelerate – a free, 10-week program where you’ll be provided with the support and guidance you need to commercialise your idea.
What does the program offer?
If you qualify for entry into the program, you’ll receive:
- a $5,000 equity-free grant
- access to a co-working space, bookable meeting rooms and IT infrastructure
- access to key industry contacts and networks, including commercialisation experts, investors and potential partners
- business start-up workshops designed and delivered by an experienced program manager
- 10 weeks personalised mentoring from specialists in digital marketing, business growth, intellectual property and finance to help build and improve your idea for commercial success.
Over 25 businesses have participated in Curtin Accelerate, moving on to launch products, win awards and receive investment funding.
For more information about the Accelerate program email Curtin Accelerate or telephone +61 8 9266 2548.