We aim to:
- provide the important knowledge needed for our children to have the best start to life
- Ensure our children reach their full potential.
- Improve the physical and mental health of our children
- Ensure our children can live long and healthy lives in the community.
Our researchers will work out how to best care for and support families, babies, children and young people with:
- autism spectrum disorder
- cerebral palsy
- communication disorders
- intellectual difficulties
- learning difficulties
Our researchers will work out what are the best and earliest methods for detecting children who have these challenges.
Our researchers will also work out how to best support and improve the health of mothers and their babies.
Our researchers will work closely with:
- children who live with these challenges
- their families
- the people who work with them.
This will mean that what we do:
- can be used immediately
- is what is important to those most affected by these challenges
- will improve the lives of children with these challenges and their families
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news on our research, community and donations.