We work to improve the lives of people living with:
- physical and intellectual challenges
- mental health challenges
- alcohol and other drug challenges
- health problems
- the challenges of ageing.
We do this by actively and genuinely connecting with these people, their families, and their service providers.
– We want to support people to stay in their homes and communities.
– We want people to live their best possible lives.
– We think that age or ability should not mean that people can’t live a good life.
We use the evidence (what we know and discover) to help people to deal with challenges
Curtin excels in a diverse range of research areas that benefit the lives of people all over the world.
Our team has an accepting work culture that allows the very best knowledge and solutions to be developed in partnership with people with lived experience and providers that work with them.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates
Stay up-to-date with our latest news on our research, community and donations.