The Graduate Research School manages a number of scholarship schemes that provide financial assistance to support students while they are undertaking a higher degree by research. Scholarships are provided to assist recipients via the provision of a living stipend or a tuition fee offset, or a combination of both.
What scholarships can I apply for? Scholarship opportunities are available throughout the year for both international and domestic applicants.
Eligibility requirement for scholarships vary and individuals must check if they are eligible for the scholarships they are interested in via the Curtin Scholarships website. This website provides a scholarship email alert service, where an email is generated to individual’s nominated email account, whenever a scholarship that matches nominated criteria becomes available. To access this service, visit the Scholarship Email Alert! Subscription webpage.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Procedures sets out information surrounding the processes and conditions for Australian Government RTP Scholarships.
All Australian Government RTP Scholarship applicants and recipients should familarise themselves with the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Procedures.
Research scholarship Conditions of Award are located on the Scholarships webpage under the Research Scholarships section.
- Application for Scholarship Extension [.pdf – 203kB]
- Guidelines for research proposal (submitted as part of an Application for Admission)
- Curriculum Vitae Template (No. 2 – submitted as part of an Application for Admission) [.pdf – 132kB]
- Overseas Travel Data Collection Form [.pdf – 115kB]
- Payment Starting Advice [.pdf – 63kB]
- Referee Report (for competitive scholarship applications) [.pdf – 208kB]