Find a Curtin researcher

Looking to find a Curtin researcher? Search for a research supervisor using our postgraduate research register of supervisors. Or, look into some of the consulting services we offer.

Postgraduate register of supervisors

Browse our register of supervisors by faculty, name, area of research and supervision level.


We provide consultancy services, including training, to external companies.