A centre is an area of major research activity of national excellence in research germane to the University’s vision, mission and values, of significance to the community, and meriting repute in the national and international contexts. Research centres provide a focus for research activity within a specialised area or discipline.
- Centre for Culture and Technology (CCAT)
- Curtin Centre for Infrastructure Monitoring and Protection (CIMP)
- Centre for Population Health Research (CPHR)
- Centre for Research in Applied Economics (CRAE)
- Centre for Smart Grid and Sustainable Power Systems (CSGSPS)
- John Curtin Institute of Public Policy (JCIPP)