Transferring to and from Curtin

In exceptional cases, most notably around ARC and NHMRC funded projects, the project, and its funding, may be transferred to Curtin (associated with new staff joining the University) or from Curtin (associated with staff leaving the University to join another eligible organisation). In these circumstances all impacted organisations (the organisation relinquishing the project, the organisation accepting the project, and the funding organisation) must agree to the proposed transfer.

Proposal to transfer

Any proposal to transfer an Australian Competitive Grant to or from Curtin must be done through the Research Development Officers, Research Services via

Proposals associated with any other type of research project should go through the Faculty Research Support Officers.

Staff exiting the University should reference the Staff Exit Interview Checklist.