The SPIN database allows researchers access to details of potential funding sources for research – both local and overseas opportunities.
- For anonymous access within the Curtin network visit https://spin.infoedglobal.com/.
- Searches will not be able to be saved for later use
- Log in to InfoEd using your Curtin credentials – visit infoed.curtin.edu.au
- SPIN appears on the menu on the left hand side once logged in
- Searches can be saved for later use
Major national & international sources
By clicking on the sources below you will be taken to their external page. Visit Applying for and managing funding for information on how to submit these grants.
- The Australian Competitive Grants Register
- The Australian Research Council (ARC)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Research and Development Corporations
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – USA
- National Science Foundation (NSF) – USA
- US Defence Agency Funding
- European Union – Horizon 2020
Internal research funding
The Office of Research and Development provides the following internal research opportunities: