‘Curtinnovation’ is about turning research into successful new products and services through dedicated effort, leadership and collaboration.
Applications for the 2017 Curtinnovation Awards have now closed. We received 50 applications, from which we will name a shortlist who will pitch before a panel of judges for the following prizes:
- Overall winner $15,000 cash
- Science & Engineering Prize (for best innovation from the Faculty of Science & Engineering) $5,000
- Health Sciences Prize (for best innovation from the Faculty of Health Sciences) $5,000
- Curtin Business School Prize (for best innovation from Curtin Business School) $5,000
- Humanities Prize (for best innovation from the Faculty of Humanities) $5,000
- Innovation in Education Prize (for best innovation related to education, teaching and learning) $5,000
- Climate-KIC Prize (for best innovation related to climate change mitigation or adaptation) $5,000
We acknowledge the support of the following sponsors: Curtin Faculties of Science, Health Sciences, Humanities and Curtin Business School
- Curtin Faculties of Science and Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities and Curtin Business School
- Curtin Learning and Teaching
- Climate-KIC Australia
- Griffith Hack
- Innovation Capital
The winners will be announced at our luncheon event at Fraser’s State Reception Centre on Friday 15 September.